When in Seoul, look to the newly opened Four Seasons Seoul to add some glam to the culture in your events.
1. Renowned Tokyo-based, Danish floral designer Nicolai Bergmann opened his first Korea store in the Four Seasons Seoul. His beautiful creations are on display throughout the hotel and event hosts have access to his services.
2. In order to showcase the richness and variety of Korean cuisine, the hotel's chefs can create dishes that celebrate the best of each of the country's eight regions, and every catering menu can be customised to suit a group's tastes.
3. The meeting spaces are incredibly flexible. The two glamorous ballrooms-the Grand and Nuri-can accommodate any event from red-carpet galas to high-profile corporate conferences. The versatile, spacious ballroom foyer is perfect for cocktail receptions or can be an event space on its own. The six light-filled meeting rooms are equipped with comprehensive technological support to accommodate the most demanding presentations or communication requirements.
4. The 15th-floor outdoor Garden Terrace has towers, mountains, and city lights for its view - certainly something attendees won't quickly forget - and is suited to small-sized meetings and events.
5. The property can provide any type of music or entertainment to complement any part of your event, with the in-house team facilitating any type of musical equipment needed to ensure the event is unforgettable