Nothing brings a group of people closer together than engaging in an activity and sharing the same goal. If bonding and team-building are things that you would like for your business, then Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa has a slew of new offerings for 2019.
The resort has launched its special 'Team Build and Bond' meeting package. For events booked from 5 January to 31 March 2019 and held by 30 December 2019, delegates will get to enjoy the following package benefits:
• Triple Hilton Honors loyalty programme points to organiser for each event held
• One complimentary guest room with every 20 paid guest rooms per night (subject to availability)
• Complimentary room upgrade to Executive Room with VIP lounge benefits (subject to availability)
• Complimentary refreshing welcome tropical drink and cold towel
• A choice of team-bonding activities, such as sunrise yoga, aqua aerobics, office syndrome relief stretch and more
• Additional benefits namely company logo ice carving, one live cooking station and free-flow soft drinks when topped with dinner package
A minimum of 20 rooms per night and 40 delegates per day is required.
This offer comes with the high-end event facilities that Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is already known for. These include one of the largest ballrooms with spacious foyer space in Hua Hin, four configurable function rooms and various outdoor venues for evening welcome cocktails or dinners with a different garden setting.
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is also located near Hua Hin's major attractions and destinations, thus adding further value to their 'Team Build and Bond' experience. For example, teams can make a trip to the famous Hua Hin Night Market or the Royal Summer Palace for sightseeing, or shop at BluPort Hua Hin Resort Mall, Market Village or Cicada Market for more authentic experiences. Either way, be it within the resort or without, Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa promises a complete MICE experience like no other.