Successful meetings at Grand Hyatt Incheon are accomplished with the support of an experienced events team that is constantly creating new ideas.
They share with M&C Asia some ideas that have proven to be well received at events:
1. For the farewell dinner of a MICE event, the team set up a full kitchen in the ballroom. In addition to being a proper cooking venue, the kitchen was also a performing stage where the chef and his team provided a theatrical show of culinary skills.
2. To celebrate an event held for a vintner, the foyer of one of the ballrooms was transformed into an interpretation of a wine cave. The result was a very intimate space that fostered a memorable and magical ambience.
3. Restaurant 8 provided an apt setting for a festive event. The buzz and activity of its eight kitchens was ideal for the Christmas Live Market, with eight cuisines and an open bar housed in an expansive space for guests to soak in the market atmosphere.
4. Lighting is often an overlooked part of an event, but the right lighting can make or break any programme. The Grand Hyatt can prepare unique illuminations to suit the mood of any event. Possibilities include a table centrepiece of crystal beads and LED lamps instead of the usual floral centrepiece on a table. This crystal centrepiece can be jazzed up with a range of lighting settings including colours and shapes, bringing even more customisation into the process.
5. Few things are as interactive as a cooking class, and the hotel's chefs can arrange a customised programme for a company workshop. Attendees are usually divided into two groups, adding an element of friendly competition into the dynamics, which is a great way to energise employees, foster teamwork, and strengthen working relationships.