FÉLICITÉ ISLAND, SEYCHELLES - Six Senses Zil Pasyon is offering an exclusive island deal. Located on Felicité Island, Seychelles, the resort is on a private island set amid undulating and dramatic granite boulders with pockets of beaches.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is offering the exclusive use of its island for EUR 330,000 (US$370,970) for groups of up to 20 guests for a one-week stay. The rate is subject to government tax and service charge.
Comprising 28 one-bedroom and two two-bedroom spacious pool villas and two residences, the island offers seclusion nestled among the tropical landscape with ocean vistas from private decks and swimming pools.
Included in the total island experience are:
• Choice of villas and residences, which are assigned prior to arrival or on arrival subject to the guest’s preference
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, with menus created for the group
• Exclusive space, with no other guests on the island
• Full access to the island and resort facilities
The following activities are included:
• Blue water fishing
• Sunset close of the day cruise
• A guided Koko Island Sanctuary snorkeling
• Sustainable marine educational evenings
• An Eat With Six Senses chef’s table
• A sunset tasting of Billecarte Salmon Champagne and Provence Rosé with the team
Six Senses Zil Pasyon is located 30 miles (55 kilometers) northeast of Mahé International Airport and is accessible only by a 20-minute private helicopter journey or a one-hour boat trip on a private motor yacht. For private jets, landing permits are subject to government approval and are the sole responsibility of the client to obtain them.