Get Global recently announced its partnership with Saxton Speakers Bureau, which will in turn deliver an extraordinary line-up of speakers for the July 26 trade show.
Speakers will tackle topics ranging from leadership, management and motivation, to diversity, well-being, branding and resilience.
Anne Jamieson, CEO of Saxton Speakers Bureau, said, "The next two-to-three years for Saxton is all about growth and for us to achieve this we need to align with strategic partners. We see Get Global as a key partner for us moving forward and are thrilled to be involved with their 2019 event. At Saxton, we believe in the power of stories to drive positive change. We have carefully curated speakers for Get Global who will share stories that will leave audiences inspired to be the very best they can be".
Gary Bender, co-founder of Get Global, added that the partnership brings new opportunities and growth to the show. "Get Global is a day with a purpose. Not only can attendees network and see great international products, but they can also hear from truly inspirational people," he said.
List of speakers presenting throughout the day:
• Michelle Bridges: Best-selling author and personal trainer. She will draw on past lessons and ask questions like "what fuels you?" and "who can you be?"
• Matt Jones: Co-founder of Four Pillars Gin. He will speak about his experiences and the philosophy behind Four Pillars Gin, "in craft we trust".
• Curtis McGrath: Ex-soldier and para-canoeist. He will share his experiences and insights on overcoming adversity.
• Felicity Furey: Covering engineer and entrepreneur. She will look at millennial leaders, intergenerational leadership creating change and the drivers of leading without the title.
• Janine Garner: Founder and CEO of Little Black Dress Group. She will share her insights on how to best leverage your network and build lasting relationships.