Hong Kong has always been one of the top destinations to watch when it comes to meetings, incentives, conferences and events. Now, with the launch of the latest 2019/20 HK Rewards programme, Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) is providing event organisers with even more reasons to consider the city for their next event.
Launched in conjunction with destination trade partners, the new HK Rewards programme includes extensive privileges and add-on benefits for MICE groups. Lisa Lee, HKTB manager - trade marketing and business tourism for Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific, said, "The MICE market for Hong Kong has continued to grow over recent years, but we want to step it up a notch with the new HK Rewards programme and heighten our competitiveness in attracting MICE groups to stage their events in Hong Kong. The enhanced programme includes a range of free offers from cocktail receptions at 50 participating hotels to food & beverage at major attractions and local cultural experiences."
Here is a quick look at the 2019/20 HK Rewards programme:
• Complimentary cocktail reception offered by 50 participating hotels
• Complimentary lunch/dinner set at designated restaurants and 20% shopping discount at Hong Kong Disneyland
• Free meal at selected restaurants and group welcome offers at Ocean Park Hong Kong
• Hong Kong Jockey Club, including free admission and food & beverage at Happy Valley Racecourse on 'Happy Wednesday' and free admission and food & beverage at Sha Tin Racecourse at Roof Deck @2M
The 2019/20 HK Rewards programme also includes upgraded cultural privileges as a star offer:
• New offerings of rainbow calligraphy, flour doll making and Chinese knotting for groups with 50 pax or above
• New offerings of tai chi, tea appreciation and wing chun or choose from Lion dance or Kung Fu Show for groups with 100 pax or above
• For groups with 300 pax or above choices include face changing, Chinese drum show or Chinese quartet